eLogicTech operational time is an advantage to companies across the globe which helps them reduce their turnaround time. We follow a six-day week in India (Monday-Saturday) and work flexible hours to ensure some overlap between our clients and us.
- Typically clients would email (email@example.com) a detailed scope of work with a list of required drawings.
- We recommend our clients to share a completed reference project sharing their CAD standards for the work to be completed.
- We also expect reference CAD libraries that the client may need on the project.
- Clients send scans by email (or FTP for attachment files more than 10 MB), Sketches, Image Files or Paper drawings in formats like DWF, JPEG, TIF, PDF.
- An assessment of the scope of work, time required to complete the task and cost estimate is provided to client based on the information provided.
- Upon approval from both sides, a contract and an NDA is signed.
- eLogic sends daily progress reports and deliverables.
- Client sends mark-ups using DWF mark-up.